This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the web services offered by Bombsheller and its affiliates and the website located at bombsheller.com (the “Bombsheller Site”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Bombsheller Site. By using Bombsheller’s Services or accessing the Bombsheller Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of Bombsheller’s services or the Bombsheller Site.
1. Eligibility. By using the Bombsheller Site, you represent and warrant that: (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of Bombsheller’s services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. Prohibited Activities. You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the services or Bombsheller Site for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include, but are not limited to:
(a) criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
(b) content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts;
(c) transmitting chain letters or junk email to other users;
(d) using any information obtained from the website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
(e) interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the website;
(f) attempting to impersonate another user or person;
(g) content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots;
(h) displaying an advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the website on behalf of that person, such as posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose; and
(i) using the website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Intellectual Property Rights. The content on the website, except for all content created by users (“Contribution”), including without limitation, are owned by or licensed to Bombsheller, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Materials on the website are provided to you are AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Bombsheller reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the Materials. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than expressly permitted by Bombsheller, including any use, copying, or distribution of third parties’ materials obtained through the website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the website or the Materials therein.
4. Website Management. Bombsheller reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to: (a) monitor the website for violations of this Policy; (b) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Bombsheller’s sole discretion, violates this Policy, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities; (c) in Bombsheller’s sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any user’s Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate this Policy or any of Bombsheller’s policies; (d) in Bombsheller’s sole discretion and without limitation, notice or liability to remove from the website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to Bombsheller’s systems; (e) terminate the accounts of repeat infringers; and (f) to otherwise manage the website in a manner designed to protect the rights and property of Bombsheller and others and to facilitate the proper functioning of the website.
5. Right to Terminate Users. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, BOMBSHELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN BOMBSHELLER’S SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE TO, ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
6. Disputes Between Users. You are solely responsible for your conduct. Bombsheller reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
7. Reporting Violations of Policy. If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation.
Updated February 28, 2014