This policy applies to information we collect online. It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Bombsheller Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Bombsheller Site, including information such as:
– Personal Information: Personal information includes information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, billing and account information, credit or debit card information, and other information incidental to providing goods and services.
- Browsing Information/Cookies: As you navigate through and interact with the Bombsheller Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your browsing actions and patterns, such as your domain name, access provider, IP address, and browser language. The Website also uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information collected to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping;
- For the specific purpose who which your information was volunteered, for example, to purchase a product or process a return;
- To improve our products and services;
- To understand your needs and preferences;
- To improve the content, appearance, and utility of the Bombsheller Site;
- To communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or other matters regarding transactions between us;
- To provide you with notices about your account with us; andFor any other purpose with your consent.
- To provide better customer service to you
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose information that we collect from you, or you provide to us, as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates in connection with providing the Bombsheller Site and the products or services thereon;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or a similar proceeding;
We also reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process including law enforcement requests, and where needed to protect the safety, property, or legal rights of users of the Bombsheller Site, or us and ours affiliates or third parties.
INFORMATION OTHERS COLLECT
The Bombsheller Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly request or collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you have any questions about privacy or this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated February 28, 2014